Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions, if you have a question you don’t see please feel free to contact us!
Is their any restrictions on any of the projects for babies in the NICU
- All projects must come from a non-smoking environment
- All material washed must be done in non-scented/no-dyed detergent
What types of fabric are used with the Inspirational Hearts?
- Flannel Fabric is preferred however Cotton can also be used
What types of Yarn can be used to make preemie and newborn hats?
- 100 % Acrylic Yarn
- Preferred Yarn: Caron Simply Soft, I love this yarn, Vanna, Red Heart Soft, Baby Yarn
Do I have to wash the fabric/hearts before sending?
- Though washing the fabric is preferred, you can send in your completed items not washed, please advise us in the package whether items have been washed or not.
I’m not crafty but would like to give back to your charity, how can I help?
- Click here for our current needs page
- Do you have Amazon Prime and want to save shipping, Click here for our Amazon Wish List
- Help with a monetary donation by Check to the address below or Donating Here
Where can we send finished items to?
- Preemies of the Carolinas
2764 Pleasant Road #10803
Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708